Often, opaque, rebellious, greasy hair, with frizz and dehydrated hair is a response to a hair infection. The hair is constantly in contact with external aggressors who can infect it to the point of weakening it, drying it up and making it a nightmare.
Environmental pollution, climate change and residues of shampoo and conditioner that accumulate in the hair fiber are the main causes of hair poisoning. To recover your hair and have a healthy hair all tells you how to detoxify your hair naturally.
- One of the most common solutions is to change shampoo. It is time to offer another type of nutrients to your hair, but for it to receive them properly it is necessary to disinfect each fiber and the scalp. You can do this by using a neutral shampoo that thoroughly cleanses the hair and disinfects your scalp considerably. Use it for at least a month and then switch to a moisturizing shampoo. If the problem persists: there are other solutions!
- Another alternative to detoxifying your hair naturally is to perform a treatment with sodium bicarbonate. This detoxification involves mixing a cup of sodium bicarbonate with three cups of hot water. Put yourself in the shower, wet your hair well and apply the mixture of sodium bicarbonate covering all the scalp. Massage well as if you were washing your hair then wring well and rinse with cold water.
- Sodium bicarbonate is one of the best remedies for detoxifying hair naturally because it removes traces of dirt and residue leaving the hair totally clean. Do not apply conditioner and thoroughly detangle your hair. The next day, wash your hair with a new moisturizing shampoo.
- You can also use apple vinegar. If you like this option, mix a cup of apple vinegar with a glass of water and apply on your hair dry and sharp as a hair mask. Massage the scalp well and let the mixture act for 20 minutes, if you wish you can apply warm air for better penetration. Afterwards, rinse your hair only with cold water and do not worry about the smell of vinegar, it disappears in a few minutes.
- There are moisturizing masks that help to detoxify the hair naturally. Crush half of a avocado and mix with juice of half a lemon, half a cup of apple vinegar, half a cup of sunflower oil and two tablespoons of honey. After, apply to your clean and damp hair and massage your scalp. Leave for half an hour then rinse with cold water.
- The detoxifying action of the mask and due to lemon juice. Lemon is one of the most antioxidant fruits that exist and this property helps to detoxify hair Add the juice of three lemons to a half liter of mineral water. Then apply to your hair massaging the scalp and leave for 20 minutes. Afterwards rinse with cold water. Avoid using tap water so that excess sodium does not weaken or even further poison your hair.
- Olive oil has moisturizing properties for hair that can help give them sparkle and softness. Prepare a mask by heating in a glass container half a cup of olive oil, 1/4 crushed avocado, three tablespoons of honey and three of almond oil. Afterwards, wait for the mixture to warm and apply it in your wet and clean hair by massaging the scalp and spreading over the entire scalp. After 15 minutes, rinse your hair with cold water.
- After detoxifying your hair naturally it is important to change shampoo. If you continue to use the same products it is likely that your hair will become toxic again. Prefer a moisturizing shampoo with vitamin B (biotin) to help regenerate the tips and without sodium or sulphates.